I know I've been a little quiet here on the blog lately but I assure you life is still going full speed ahead here in Georgia. As much as I adore blogging, there are times when life sweeps me away at such a fast pace that there's barely a moment to sit down and write about it. And I have to remind myself that that's okay.When life gets hectic I try to focus on the little things. You know... the ones that make your heart smile? And luckily there's Instagram to capture life as it happens! In an effort to cherish the little things, here are some more moments that I never want to forget.
- Luke playing his first season of flag football. Pulling his first flag. Throwing the football in the backyard with Daniel.
- Watching my amazing husband coach the team with tenderness and patience.
- Jett pulling his big brother to safety by the belt loop as the GA Tech marching band paraded through. He's always watching out for him and I love that.
- The boys dancing around like ninjas at the sound of the "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" theme song.
- The look on Luke's face when I told him he made 100% on his first science test about the water cycle. He was so proud but insisted it was "easy."
- Jett's hilarious sense of humor and the way he uses the phrase, "Because I'm cute" when he negotiates with me.
- Luke pondering life one morning on the way to school, listening to the birds singing and asking me, "Mommy, what do you think the birds are saying?"
- Jett's enthusiasm when he shows me his daily art projects from preschool. Am I the only one that hoards these little treasures?
- The boys praying before meal time. So simple and sweet and absolutely perfect. "Johnny Appleseed"
is always on standby.
Thank you for letting me share these! I hope your day is full of little things too.