Halloween is coming and that can only mean one thing. Lots and lots of candy. This Halloween candy bark is scary....scary in the sense that it is so, so yummy that you might be tempted to eat it all by yourself! I had to quickly "gift" this candy bark in the interest of my waistline but I'm pretty sure I made some new friends with this treat. Whether your hosting a Halloween party or just wanting to surprise your coworkers, this chocolate and peanut butter bark is a festive way to say Happy Halloween!
*****Halloween Chocolate and Peanut Butter Bark******
// Ingredients //
1/2 lb. semi sweet chocolate chips
4 Reeses peanut butter cups (individuals), cut into wedges
5 Butterfinger minis, cut into irregular pieces
6 Heath toffee bar minis, cut into irregular pieces
1/4 cup Reeses pieces
2 oz. white chocolate
// Instructions //
1. Melt chocolate chips over low heat just until melted. Line a cookie sheet with wax paper. Once chocolate chips melt, pour the chocolate onto the wax paper. Use a spoon to evenly spread the chocolate into a large rectangle.
2. Sprinkle peanut butter cups, Butterfinger pieces and Heath toffee pieces over chocolate, being sure each piece touches the melted chocolate.
3. Melt white chocolate over low heat. Then using a spoon drizzle white chocolate over candy bark.
4. Top bark with pretzel pieces and Reeses pieces, being sure each pieces touches the melted chocolate.
5. Chill bark for 30 minutes. Then break bark into irregular pieces to serve.