How do you beat the post vacation blues? You know that feeling...somewhere between "happy to be home" but "missing life at the beach too?"
I've got a few tricks up my sleeve today. They're tried and true and sure to take away those blues.
1. Pre-order Mrs. Lilien's Cocktail Swatchbook due for release the end of this month. Any other Mrs. fans out there? She makes everyday spectacular! The simple anticipation of this books arrival on my doorstep is enough to put a smile on my face.
2. Continue rocking out to your favorite beach jams. Jimmy Buffett radio via Pandora has been playing since I got home. Music is good for the soul and also helps with the dreaded unpacking.
3. Give yourself a new shade of polish. After a week of sand and sun, you're probably due. How about this new spring color "Kiss Me on My Tulips" by OPI?
4. Continue to Self-Tan. So what if you're not frolicking in the sun all day. Fake it, right?
5. Schedule a workout date with a friend who makes you laugh. (And will possibly fill you in on any gossip you may have missed while away.)